SEObiz.in provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment irrespective of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
SEObiz.in expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
To all recruiting agencies: SEObiz.in accepts resumes from agencies that are already registered with the company. Candidates submitting resumes through any referral program from an agency will not be considered. Please do not forward resumes to SEObiz.in employees or any other company location. SEObiz.in is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company. Mail us your CV at- email@example.com
Urgent Opening for Content Writers
We are looking for Excellent/Superb Content Writer. The candidate will be our virtual Employee of SEObiz.in. It means, they can even work from their home.
Some Important Qualities for Content Writers
- Good content- Good research is key for good content – it adds credibility and, most importantly, value.
- A good understanding of SEO- Content writers should stay on top of SEO trends – after all, even the best content won’t be effective if readers can’t find it.
- Time management- You will be Delivering high-quality content in a timely manner.
- Editing- A candidate should know about Editing Part coz first drafts are rarely perfect
- Original Content- The content should be 100% original.
- Critical-thinking skills. Writer must be able to take complex, technical information and simplify it for colleagues and consumers who have nontechnical backgrounds.
- Detail oriented. Writer create detailed instructions for others to follow. As a result, they must be detailed and precise at every step so that the instructions can be useful.
- Imagination. Writer must be able to think about a procedure or product in the way a person without technical experience would think about it.
- Writing skills. Writer communicators must have excellent writing skills to be able to explain technical information clearly.